Thursday, December 3, 2009

Birthday Shoutouts

A belated birthday shoutout to
Miss. Lim Hooi Chen
Happy 20th BirthdaySo we headed the new hangout spot
Station 1 Cafe at the new Komtar area
To celebrate Miss. Lim's birthday

The food was not bad
The atmosphere was quite good
And not forgetting
The drinks I ordered was superb
I'll let the pictures do the talking

Us busy with our phonesCouple look alike :)Introducing Elmo's friend, Miss Por Ye Huey My drink - Peach Passion
Everyone of us love the jelly in itThe lala pose group picture
Am the photographerWe advertised for Komtar too :D
Not very clear tho'Herbal tea after meal
Another birthday shoutout
To my old best friend
The most mischievous guy
I've know for 9 years
I've know him since standard 6 till now
We're in the same primary & high school
Anyway grow up Siao Lala :P
Introducing Mr.Teh Teong Phei
P/S: Sorry I have to steal your pictures from your facebook


-Friends are forever-
Never ever forget the old ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment